Connor Specialist Paving offers a wide range of services, we are based
in North East Lancashire and cover the whole of the UK and Ireland.
This is our beacon management system; using Live Beacon technology with our innovative Highways Dashboard™, enables the owner to control the functionality of their beacons. Coventry City Council, the first of our clients to use this technology, now have over 850 beacons embedded within the TAC-GRID tactile system used throughout the city.
The Highways Dashboard™ gives them control of their beacons so that they can:
- change the information the pedestrian hears
- see an interactive map of the beacon locations
- review analytics that show usage of the crossings and beacons
- develop wayfinders to points of interest within the city
- maintain the beacons for battery life etc.
- inform pedestrians if a crossing isn’t working along with the location of the nearest safe place to cross.
There are many more functions we can add to the dashboard to customise it for each Local Authority. The dashboard and beacon technology can also be used in other locations such as railway stations, retail parks and airports, to name a few.
We supply and lay MMA cold applied resin systems in a variety of colours to designated areas i.e. Disabled Bays, Bus Lanes, Cycle Paths and Car Parks using SafeTrack SC.
SafeTrack SC is liquid applied, three-component, fast curing, UV stable slip resistant surface coating based on our advanced MMA technology.
Crack infill and over banding
We supply MMA cold applied stable road crack and joint sealing systems to problem areas on highways and motorways using SafeTrack Overbanding.
What is it?
- Revolutionary new overbanding system
- Seals cracks and joints up to 5mm wide
- NRSWA compliant
Why use it?
- Seals roads safely
- Retains skid resistance long-term
- Non-reflective finish
- Does not spread under traffic load
- Cold applied – no hot trades
Talk to us
Have a project you want to discuss with us? Please contact us by phone or email, or fill out the form.